Healthy buckwheat carrot cake.
Perfect recipe for a lazy weekend with your friends or partner. Never tried before using a blended buckwheat but this cake has very original taste and is very healthy.
Xylitol 4 Tsp
Cinnamon 2 Tsp
Cardamon - 1 tsp
Nutmeg - 0.5 Tsp
Apple juice - 1 glass
Carrots - 230 g
Lemon juice - 3 Tsp
1. Set up the oven for 180 degrees. Fold cake pan with baking paper.
2. Blend dry buckwheat into the flour. You can also buy ready buckwheat flour.
3. In the middle saucepan mix buckwheat, xylitol, backing powder, cinnamon, cardamon, and nutmeg.
4. In big saucepan mix apple juice, almond milk. Add dry ingredients and mix very well together.
5. Grate carrots. Mix with lemon juice. Add carrots to the rest of cake and mix it.
6. Fill cake pan and place in oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
1 piece of cake: 167 Kcal
Macro for 100g:
Proteins: 3.68 g
Carbohydrate: 27.97 g
Fat: 1.22 g